The youth of our country will decide the future of India. Due to which, our country is focusing on the education of kids. Even backward class students are also promoted through scholarships and financial aid. Though the Indian government is still lacking to provide financial assistance for the general category students. Let’s see if this thing changes in future or not.
Today, in this article, we’ll be talking about the Public Financial Management System or PFMS Scholarship. This scholarship is a unique initiative taken by the Central government. Through PFMS scholarship, the central government channelise scholarships to users with less documentation and no mediators.
Further, we’ll also be discussing about PFMS scholarship and its registration process.
A Brief Overview Of PFMS Scholarship
- Every year, the central government invest a certain amount of funds in selective scholarships to the deserving candidates. These candidates are elected on the merit-based list.
- These funds are directed distributed into the account of students or guardians. It means students get the whole scholarship amount without paying any charge or commission. The amount is not misused by any government official or agent.
- This scholarship amount is transferred through NEFT process. The process of transferring funds is managed by O/O controller general of accounts, under the ministry of finance. According to the latest reports, more than 80,000 students across the country are enjoying this benefit.
- The Central Government provide a wide range of scholarships that caters to the needs of different students. Most scholarships are provided to the backward class students. But, still, general category students can also enjoy this benefit.
- Every year, the Central government update their scholarship list for the students. OBC students can enjoy the benefits of this scholarship.
- To avail this benefit, students need some documents to complete the registration process. They can even check the status of their loan through the official portal of PFMS scholarship.
Now, let’s know the registration process of the PFMS Scholarship.
What Is The Registration Process Of The PFMS Scholarship?
- You have to first visit the official portal of PFMS scholarship. The link of this portal is https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx.
- In the next step, you have to find the option “PFMS 2020 scholarship – student registration’.
- On the same portal, you’ll get an option of “ Scholarships for university/ college students.’ Hit this option and enter all your details like passing year of 12th Make sure; you enter all the details appropriately. These details will be further verified; if something is wrong, your application will be rejected.
- Now, you have to enter your respective bank account details such as account number and IFSC code of the bank branch correctly.
- You have to validate all your details and enter your correct class category. Now, you have to enter your mobile number. Submit the OTP which you’ll receive on your number.
- As a student, you have to verify your identity by providing your official mail ID. You’ll receive a link in your mail inbox. Click on that link and create your login credentials.
- Finally, recheck all your details and click the ‘Submit’ button.